Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Moving Parts – “Caution” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Love it. Sounds like they picked up right where they left off with Celebrate.

3. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Pretty cool song. Like the video too.

Really good live too. Saw them supporting the Wonder Years with Pup and Trash Boat which was a great tour.

DeRRek and Bartek T. like this.
  4. CMilliken

Trusted

Great song! Can’t wait for this album!

5. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Hands down, one of the best songs this band has written to date. A natural progression from Celebrate (which is one of the best records that came out last year, IMHO) while maintaining the stylistic features of that album. Sounds like Taking Back Sunday Tell All Your Friends-era covering a Jade Tree Records '90s emo band.

6. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Always love hearing what these dudes cook up!

7. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Great song, hoping we get some album info soon

8. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I loved the production Celebrate and this song is just as good. Dylan is such a talented guitarist too.

9. robargarthan

This band never fails to impress me. Can't wait for this record.

10. NL

Newbie Supporter

This band is too good. Kelc from Jetty Bones is on backing vocals - Dylan was playing guitar for them on The Wonder Years acoustic tour, thought that was dope.

sawhney[rusted]2 and Bartek T. like this.
  11. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

awesome

12. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

never listened to them before, but this song is awesome. I will seek out more.

13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

If you like the new song, start with their most recent album "Celebrate" and then work your way backwards.

14. Great song and entertaining video.

15. DeRRek

Trusted

My friend and I saw this tour in Glasgow but unfortunately by the time we arrived, tiny moving parts had finished their set. I was gutted as I really wanted to see them. They were supposed to be supporting knuckle puck too and I was going to go but it got cancelled too. Haha. One day!

Honeymagnolia likes this.
  16. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

As a 30 year old, these guys are the ultimate guilty pleasure for me. Juvenile lyrics and and unapologetic heart on your sleeve vocal style that I should have left in my teen years, but man are they catchy.