Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Balance and Composure Announce Holiday Show

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Yes! They also announced the 10 year anniversary.

3. ghostxvapor

Trusted

4. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

There is a third date as well at Sinclair in Boston.

But seriously, anyone catching this in First Unitarian Church is super lucky. I’ve been to a few shows there and it’s a very DIY feel/small basement. I guess you’d consider that their home show since they’re from Doylestown outside of Philly, so it’s gonna be nuts.

5. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

ghostxvapor likes this.
  6. momo32t

Trusted

Does this do anything to quiet the break up rumors? I'm inclined to think so.

Larry David likes this.
  7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

its funny because when I saw the announcement of 3 shows my first thought was "welp here are the final shows".

8. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Honestly I think this ignites those rumors even more. This could be their final 3 shows saying goodbye after 10 years.

9. SPine

Trusted

Hoping if 2018 is their final year that they'll stop by Cleveland again. Balance is one of the bands after all these years of going to shows I still haven't seen. They're coming with Circa/ Thrice tour but I just can't get myself to go to that.

EDIT: Here's hoping them breaking up is rumor

10. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Damn, I really hope I can get tickets to the NYC show, especially with these rumors floating around.

carrytheweird likes this.