Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Andrew McMahon Moves Webstore

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Andrew McMahon has announced he’s moving his webstore after seeing issues with customer service:

Over the last year I’ve noticed an uptick in customer service and shipping complaints from my web store. I want you all to know I’ve heard you loud and clear. I tried dealing these issues internally on several occasions but things were not improving. It’s taken a minute to find a new home but I’m happy to announce we’ve moved the store. I’m excited for this new partnership and I feel confident fans will be better served all around. To celebrate we are launching a discounted collection of merchandise that will be available for a limited time.

His new store is now up with some discounted and limited merch.

2. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Who did he use as his store before?

In any case, I think every band/label partnered with MerchNow needs to change to something different.

3. Chris Lei

his new store is shopify, and i could have swore his old store was also shopify...

4. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

cool i can get the soco tour shirt i never got for dirt cheep

5. ARo24

Regular

Really like that hoodie but unfortunately it’s sold out. Can’t beat those prices.

6. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I wish he'd restock the SoCo and JM merch I've been trying to buy a few items for probably a year now.

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

theres a something corporate tshirt from WAAAAAY back that i wish would get reissued. its the rolling rock logo but it says piano rock instead. would buy in half a heartbeat.

parkerxcore likes this.