Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eminem – “Walk on Water” (feat. Beyoncé)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Why do i even try to listen

3. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Trying to articulate some joke between him and 30 Seconds to Mars but I got so mindfucked today by all the horrible news that I literally can't even.

heymattrick likes this.
  4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Not a huge fan of this.

5. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

All his raps now are about how he's not relevant anymore.

6. spencpants

Can I pet your dog? Prestigious

Kinda boring, but hopefully what comes next is better.

7. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Meh.

8. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

I dunno... lyrically he's still great but it just seems like he's got nothing worth saying anymore. Just mulls over the same topics in verbose ways with random high-profile features.

9. Hunter Norman

Regular

I actually really liked it as a song and I think Revival will have some strong cuts on it. However, this song is not about his irrelevance. This is actually a first for him, admitting that he has a hard time living up to what fans can expect. His numbers, both albums and tickets, show he is the polar opposite or irrelevant. But I think it's nice to hear him speak to his lack of confidence lately

10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Seems like an album opener, potentially to a 4:44-esque confessional album. I think he could really pull that off if he infuses it with some political stuff like his Trump freestyle

Turkeylegz likes this.
  11. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Hm, surprised at the mediocre reaction, I'm enjoying this quite a bit. Definitely feels like he's trying to be more musical instead of just being technical all the time which is one of the main criticisms, I have of modern Eminem.

12. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

This shit honks

13. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I really wished he didn't say retarded. Other than that it's a good song. It was a bold move to have Beyoncé on a track like this and not a pop style songs ala "Love the Way You Lie".

14. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Good song

15. Analog Drummer

Regular

imma let you finish but thirty seconds to mars had the greatest walk on water of alllll time

carrytheweird likes this.
  16. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I feel the same way. I'm enjoying the song, but everytime I hear that line it sours it for me.

Turkeylegz likes this.