Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thirty Seconds to Mars – “Walk on Water”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I’m kinda over them riding this one mediocre song for so long.

SPine likes this.
  3. Analog Drummer

Regular

Never get releasing the video when a second single should be due instead

tyramail likes this.
  4. StoJa9

Regular

ESPN is riding this song into the ground. It's the "theme song" for college football this year, so if you're somebody who loves to watch college football from basically 11am to midnight, like I do, you hear this song about 4,320 times every Saturday.

5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'm pretty sure it's because the album isn't nearly as close to being done as Leto keeps saying it is

6. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I regret having defended these guys and their penchant for writing songs about absolutely nothing for so long.

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

This band haven't released a good song since 2009, and had their last good album in 2005. Let this band fucking die.

8. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Cool video project but the song sucks.

9. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

After getting out of Blade Runner I was trying to articulate to my fiancee how bad 30 Seconds to Mars has become (she's only familiar with Leto's acting career) and what annoys me most about them now is how their songs have such a false sense of self-importance, but are really just vapid trash.

carlosonthedrums likes this.
  10. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Fall Out Boy ESPN songs > 30 Seconds to Mars ESPN songs

ConArdist and KyleK like this.
  11. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Idk why but I like this band a lot. Maybe it was seeing them live.

12. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

;-pHaha great post

Steve_JustAGuy likes this.
  13. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

You could argue that, but Leto is a really cool guy and boy that movie was sick! Gosling's where it's all at, though. Need a new Dead Man's Bones album.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  14. Leto has enough “open secrets” around him I looking at him very side eyed right now.

15. Analog Drummer

Regular

I for one sir hold This Is War in my top 10 albums and th follow up, interludes aside not too far down. Let this band live like the heroes they are!

16. SamLevi11 Nov 10, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 10, 2017)
    SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Shit, really?

Please tell me you are joking haha.

EDIT: I just looked this stuff up. Holy shit.

17. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Oh no doubt, I loved the movie (though Leto seemed to be acting in a different one). There are acting performances of his I have really appreciated before.

18. Analog Drummer

Regular

Never been so serious if my whole. You don’t become one of the popular bands and live acts in the world cause you have no fans