Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thrice to Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary of ‘The Alchemy Index’ on Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. defmytones

Regular

Would love if they announced the whole thing would be played, but I’ll take it!

Brent likes this.
  3. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Cool idea, and great tour line-up, but I really wish they'd perform at a different Toronto venue. I swore when I saw them at Rebel last time through I'd never set foot in that place again.

4. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

This is still my favorite era of Thrice's music. I don't care if that's a popular opinion or not.

5. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Caught them in Toronto last year, hope they'll take this tour with Circa for an extra leg in the UK after this is done.

6. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Trying to convince the wife to let me sneak off for the night to catch this while we're in Orlando next weekend...

7. Ska Senanake

Trusted

And they r playing with circa?! Omg im getting my ticket now. I think AI is my favorite thrice project.

8. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Now I really have no excuse to miss this.

9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

oh hell yes. Seeing this tour in NYC. Can't waitt.

10. latortuga

Regular

REAL NEWS here: balance and composure is still a band!

j0hnnyrt likes this.
  11. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Any way to tell which band is headlining each show?

12. Go to the show and find out? Haha, I'm not sure, maybe the way they're listed on the venue?

13. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

It's not that I don't want to, and I plan on it, it's just a five hour drive. I caught Circa opening for Brand New in 2015 and saw Thrice headlining in 2016. I enjoy Circa but honestly wasn't that impressed with the performance. Would be more excited to know Thrice was headlining for me to make that trek.

14. Buscemi knows best

You owe me a Sausage McMuffin

I think they've been alternating nights. Circa headlined last night in Charlotte, but both bands played an hour set, with no encores.