Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Linkin Park & Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

House Of Wolves likes this.
  2. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

The whole concert was just incredible to say the least. A lot of emotions throughout the entire Hollywood Bowl and most of the performers sounded great. I haven't watched the stream yet but I heard about the mic issues with Oli Sykes. I'm not exactly sure why they played his rehearsal take of Crawling instead of the live version. I also watched a separate video of In the End and the mic wasn't picking up the crowd at the right moment. Hopefully they clean these issues up and maybe release a DVD of the show with proceeds going to the 320 Foundation.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  3. ZeoVGM

Regular

This was incredible.

4. red8ge

Regular

really great but pretty hard to get through tbh, that performance of "numb" was tough

Larry David and Analog Drummer like this.
  5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

This was a great watch. Some really great guest features.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  6. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Watched it over the weekend, and a few moments moved me to tears for sure. The double take I did when Gavin Rossdale came out was one for the ages, though.

7. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

One of the most moving and powerful shows I’ve ever watched. Every guest did phenomenal

Larry David and CMilliken like this.
  8. CMilliken

Trusted

Really enjoyed this. The guest vocalists all did great. Oli’s sync was a little weird but holy cow did he fit the song really well. Just a great tribute all around.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Watched the entire thing live and it was just incredible. I said it in the band thread but I honestly think Mike could front this band, he absolutely killed it for the entire three hour set

CMilliken likes this.
  10. ctigers92

Jay Z should have been there to do Numb or something. Assuming it had to do with scheduling.

Larry David likes this.
  11. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I think the way they did Numb was already set in stone. Also, Jay-Z had a show in Anaheim that night so unless he came out during the first few songs, he couldn't have been at both.

12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

That was great.