Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mest Release Acoustic “Paradise”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

There's a missing colon in the URL.

I'm kind of surprised Mest is releasing another acoustic album (this is my first time hearing about this). I'd personally be more interested in hearing new music, but I'll give this a spin to see how it is. Their first acoustic album was pretty lackluster to me.

3. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

They put out a song last week apparently and it has only 96 views so far...

Brand New likes this.
  4. The Format

Regular

What's the Dilio with that?

5. Fixed, thanks.

CyberInferno likes this.
  6. Analog Drummer

Regular

I think I got more of my dog playing with a hose on insta. Deary me

Former Planets likes this.
  7. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Hey, it's up to 169 views now! To be fair, it's again, just an acoustic version of an existing song (Paradise).

8. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

if you liked Mest 15 years ago these acoustic songs are nice for nostalgia. Okay so it didn't get a ton of views, not a big deal. I think I'd actually prefer this to new music but their last album from a few years ago was actually not bad.

kelseyleigh and slimfenix182 like this.
  9. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Never listened to the first one til now but it sounds alright. The new version of Mest really turned me off them lol. That last album was atrocious. And without Jeremiah it's kind of a downer, his songs were my favorites

Former Planets likes this.
  10. Fox83

Trusted

Interesting, because I didn't really like the last Mest album either, but I always preferred Tony's songs/vocals.

11. dumpweed41

I still really love that self titled record. Gave it another spin today after listening to this one.

12. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Great album, very underrated. After reading your comment I now know what I'm listening to today on the way to work.