Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Niall Horan Tops the Charts This Week

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Niall Horan has the number one album in the country this week:

The set, which was released through Capitol Records on Oct. 20, starts with 152,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending Oct. 26, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 128,000 were in traditional album sales.

Brand New returned the charts at #15 with 9,752 copies sold.

JRGComedy likes this.
  2. MAN ALIVE. I was hoping that Brand New's physical release would bump them back up the charts, but sheesh, they're re-entry is as good as any Thrice record's debut! (Not in sales numbers, of course, but in ranking.)

carrytheweird likes this.
  3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

that's just the sales chart for brand new right? the official position for the sales + streaming was #7, 34,000

4. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I hope to find a copy of Sci Fi in a local record store soon so I don't have to go to a franchise.

5. Holy moly if that's true, I can't even believe it.

I'm looking at hitsdailydouble.com now and apparently Brand New might be returning to the Top Album Sales chart at #3. We'll get the official Billboard rankings tomorrow, though.

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yay. I enjoyed his album and I like seeing them successful solo

7. Same

8. For the record, Brand New returned to the Billboard 200 at #50 and the Top Album Sales chart at #15

9. @Jason Tate If you feel the need to make the distinction, Brand New returns at #15 on the Top Album Sales chart, not the Billboard 200

10. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Been really enjoying the Niall album a lot.