Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Turnover – “Super Natural” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I was pretty disappointed with this album. Peripheral Vision may have been my album of the year at the time, and I still enjoy it, but little on this keeps my attention.

3. ale5875

Regular

To be honest I think they did a good job. It would have been impossible to make another album as good as PV is, and they just released a very cohesive and laid back record that is perfect to listen to when you want to chill. Clearly PV is on another level, but this record was not necessarily supposed to top it.

4. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

And that's fair. It was never going to have the same effect, with how marked a change PV represented in their sound, and how they seemed to do that sound better than their peers. Maybe I'll come around to enjoy this one, but my first impression was kinda apathetic.

5. I agree with you. I really like their new album but there isn't anything that grabs me. It's still a good album, but I can't say that I've listened to it more than five times.

6. MikeC18

I love the new album

ale5875 likes this.