Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Knuckle Puck – “Gone” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

This album has been growing on me a lot. Love this song.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  3. bloodinthesand

Regular

Amazing album

sebastianrcgr and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  4. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

This song is class.

5. I've yet to see someone explain why, in 2017, their songs sound like absolute ass. You can get better sounds with $50 mics from Amazon. I don't understand what artistic value there is in making mediocre or ok pop-punk sound this bad.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, it's annoying that their production sucks really bad again on this album. Thought they would've figured that out after their debut.

7. Jason

Regular

My favorite song off the album and I love the chorus.

8. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah by now we all know that the production sucks, but the song is really good

9. johnthegawd

@theinsideoutband

Love every single song on this record so much. I cant get enough of it.

10. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I've heard worse production on bigger bands. All the same, they have a good sound and though they sound repetitive, I'm interested to see what they could progress to in an album or two. They're young still, I try not to hold such a serious magnifying glass to bands at this level just because they're picking up a huge amount of steam.

11. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I could give rats arse about production. All I know is this band kills, this album is amazing and I officially just think of The Story So Far as old news. This and ROAM are my 2017 pop punk shit.

12. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

I mean, I don't think Knuckle Puck are the best band in the genre but they're better than alot of them. I think they're a pretty damn good pop punk band. I will agree this album sounds like mud though. It's a shame cause there are a few solid songs on this album. As a whole, I'll take Copacetic over this