Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

At the Drive In Announce New EP

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

fenway89 likes this.
  2. Kuri44

So I guess just fuck that ANTEMASQUE album from two years ago huh?

3. TomG

Trusted Supporter

I was wondering about that Antemasque album too. Really curious to hear how Travis Barker sounds with Cedric and Omar

coleslawed likes this.
  4. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Yeeeeep. This whole reunion has been lackluster, i hope this EP is more than just a few b sides. I prefer antemasque to the new album for sure. And believe me I LOVE these guys. Cassandra Gemini is the best rock song of all time.

5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah but where is Bear vs. Shark though?????

KyleK and chewbacca110 like this.
  6. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Can they just not, please? Int.er.alia (or fucking whatever) was utter shit and no-one should be subjected to that. Like, my 15-year-old pop punk loving cousin thought they were a new band because that album was the first one she heard by ATDI and it's on Rise - she said they sounded generic as fuck and I couldn't even disagree. I guess I'm just going to pretend Relationship Of Command was the end and that this didn't happen.

First Refused failed at reuiniting, now ATDI. Please please please don't let The Blood Brothers do this and fuck it all up too. And if Glassjaw ever actually release a new album don't let this obvious curse get them either!

7. Pooch

Regular

But Glassjaw could never fail... right? right?!?!

8. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Int.er.alia is actually very pleasant to me after such a long period of time, much better than the previous Refused comeback, which also wasn't 'shit' to me. Perhaps the expectations ruin it for some people.

Ps. Although I also wanted to hear that Antemasque album with Travis Barker on drums ;d

9. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Well I would've said that about Refused and ATDI but hey here we are...