Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Moose Blood Announce UK Tour Dates

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Moose Blood have announced some UK tour dates with The Dangerous Summer.

03/02 – Nottingham, England @ Rock City
    03/03 – Manchester, England @ Manchester Academy
    03/05 – Glasgow, Scotland @ Queen Margaret Union
    03/06 – Newcastle, England @ O2 Academy Newcastle
    03/08 – Birmingham, England @ O2 Institute Birmingham
    03/09 – Bristol, England @ O2 Academy Bristol
    03/10 – London, England @ The Roundhouse

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i figure TDS doesn't know about the disgusting things moose blood has done but i'm still disappointed this is happening

artbynickferran likes this.
  3. razorburn

Trusted

Would like to see The Dangerous Summer again, but there's no way in hell I'm giving money to those dirtbags in Moose Blood.

ugman_2000, artbynickferran and cwhit like this.
  4. ale5875

Regular

Apparently their new album is set to drop on March 9th, which is weird considering that's the day before this tour ends? Wouldn't it have made more sense to tour after the album is out?

5. ale5875

Regular

There's no way they don't know. It's been one of the most debated topics in this scene this year.

6. cwhit

not outside of the forums or reddit really. after the dude was kicked out nobody talked about it anymore. if they aren't connected to the social scene they wouldn't know

7. ale5875

Regular

I'm pretty sure there are lots of details that are inked in a deal when you tour with a band, so a major allegation as the one that is involved here wouldn't go unnoticed. The two bands are even on the same label.

8. cwhit

the only major allegation most people know of is the drummer, who was kicked out. the singer and other members never had any actual publicized allegations

i doubt TDS went out and googled "moose blood allegations singer" without knowing any details. however if they did and saw it, i can't imagine they'd actually do it different anyways.

i know so many people who like the band and don't know about the additional allegations

astereo likes this.
  9. this could also very well be a hopeless mandated tour. hey, here's one of our biggest UK bands going on a short run and here you are returning after being disbanded for 4 years, both with new music coming out. not trying to make excuses for TDS, but it wouldnt surprise me if their hands were kinda tied here. we'd also have an album by now if it wasnt for the rollout plan hopeless is using

cwhit and ale5875 like this.
  10. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

This website is the only place i've seen it talked about.

11. Members of TDS used to take photos of their junk on girls' phones without them knowing (this info went around years ago now). Isn't that similar to what the lead singer of Moose Blood allegedly did too?

OhTheWater likes this.
  12. cwhit

that is correct

i was unaware of that, though it's not very surprising knowing the band's history

13. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

TDS dick pics are legendary. Will bring that up in any thread they're mentioned

14. cwhit

any more detail? couldn't find an article when looking for stuff

15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Posted on StrikeGently (ugh) if I recall. Dudes stayed at a female fan's house, she got drunk or fell asleep or something and they proceeded to take a bunch of naked pictures of themselves on her phone. Can't remember the exact age but I feel like it was young. Not underage, but still. Really gross stuff, closeups of genitals and all. Got deleted pretty quickly and everyone forgot about it.

Everyone
    except

StarSlight

cwhit likes this.
  16. cwhit

OH okay now it's starting to come back to me
    oh strikegently lol

sigh

17. I do not miss that era of the internet/scene at all.

trevorshmevor and OhTheWater like this.
  18. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Damn, I've never heard about this. I'm assuming this is after IsAnyoneUp existed.

19. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

why is every dude who can sort of play guitar so gross, Jesus.

Kingjohn_654 and Aaron Mook like this.
  20. cwhit

because why do a lot of them learn to play guitar? To impress girls

21. aniafc

Trusted

Oh my god I forgot all about Strike Gently.

2009 was a really weird year

22. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Can anyone explain what strike gently was? Do I wanna know?

23. aniafc

Trusted

24. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

25. cwhit

i downloaded leaks from strikegently back in the day, lol
    that was my to-go site for that before i knew about it-leaked