Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Killers Top the Charts

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Killers have the number one album in the country this week:

The set — which was released Sept. 22 through Island Records — debuts atop the chart with 118,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending Sept. 28, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 111,000 were in traditional album sales.

2. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Where did Sleeping With Sirens chart? I can't find it. Wondering if this album bombed.

3. 11. 10,393 sold.

4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

probably lower, the hits daily double is just sales and not streaming, was wondering why those numbers seemed so low

5. SPS is 13,336 (#33).

6. aniafc

Trusted

So it charted similarly to Madness, but still not up to where Feel landed them. Oh well.

7. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

That's a good number!

8. cwhit

it charted lower than 11, probably in the 20s or 30s once everything is included

9. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

This was a grower but now I really enjoy it. Congrats to the band.

10. zachmacD

Trusted

Yikes, that band really fell off

11. cwhit

12. zachmacD

Trusted

wow, that's insane. Do they still draw well live? If not, I'd assume this is going to be the last album

13. cwhit

haven't followed the band in like 7 years but they sold out a small venue (500ish caps) tour very quickly

i mean their sound isn't relevant and they tried to move further from the scenecore stuff from what i read so i mean. scenecore bands get popular and drop out very quickly

14. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

15. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

I could barely get through the first listen... Might try again. I didn't hear a single hook the first time.

16. DeeZee

If Young Metro Don't Trust You... Prestigious

I'm obviously happy for them. I just hope they can stay together to release another one in two years. WW is better than their last two records, but not as good as their first two. This is fine by me because those are some pretty big shoes to fill. Overall, I love it.

17. aniafc

Trusted