Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Thanks to Vinyl, Me Please

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

My thanks to Vinyl Me, Please for sponsoring the website this week. Vinyl Me, Please is a record of the month club and they call themselves “the best damn record club.” After reading a few forum members talking about being members, it seems like that is a fair claim. People that have already signed up say good things about it and that’s really all you can ask for in an endorsement.

How’s it work? Every month, Vinyl Me, Please features one album that is essential to the modern vinyl collection and sends it to thousands of members worldwide. Each record is pressed exclusively for Vinyl Me, Please members with features you can’t get anywhere else (things like bonus tracks, inserts, colored variants) and comes packed with a 12”x12” album-inspired art print and custom cocktail pairing recipe.

Find out more information and sign up for a no contract, no strings, you can cancel anytime plan on their website.

Our thanks to Vinyl Me, Please for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.