Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vasudeva’s Little Elephant Sessions

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Jason the very fact you are posting about this band makes me incredibly happy. I had the chance to meet these guys after seeing their incredible set at the Middle East upstairs in Cambridge MA. To all that don't know Vasudeva, they fill the VOID (pun absolutely intended) that minus the bear has left over the last 7 years or so. Calling them post rock wouldn't be fair because their music is euphoric, funky, and of course mathy as hell. They really expand on the sound MTB had in the first half if their career and make for excellent music to work to. Cheers!

cwhit and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Toner

A Welshy in London Supporter

I got to see them a few weeks ago in London and while they sounded awesome - their attitude stunk that night. They totally did not want to be there and didn't even try to engage with the audience. One of the guitarists had a guitar stolen/lost at ArcTanGent festival, which sucks for him, but it really doesn't win any new fans complaining about it between every song.

Regardless of that, I love No Clearance and it is right up there as one of my favourites albums of 2017. Hopefully I'll have a lot more fun at the next gig though!

cwhit likes this.
  4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

nicest dudes i love them