Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Radiohead Collaborate With Hans Zimmer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Radiohead and Hans Zimmer have teamed up on a reworked version of “Bloom.” The song will be known as “(Ocean) Bloom)” and be featured on an upcoming episode of the BBC nature series Blue Planet II:

“Bloom was inspired by the original Blue Planet series so it’s great to be able to come full circle with the song and reimagine it for this incredible landmark’s sequel,” said Yorke in a press release.

“Hans is a prodigious composer who effortlessly straddles several musical genres so it was liberating for us all to work with such a talent and see how he wove the sound of the series and Bloom together.”

MrAirplane likes this.
  2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Had no idea blue planet 2 was in the works. David fucking Attenborough!!!

3. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I did not know how badly I needed these two to collaborate until I read that headline.

coleslawed and smowashere like this.
  4. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Well that sounds like an interesting collab!

5. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

DA is with Planet Earth...which just released a second volume & its sick!

Blue Planet is a different program.

6. josh.hofer

oh my yes pls

7. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Doooooooo yoooooouuuur reeeeeseeeaarrrch beeeefoooorrreee quooooooting

8. Serenity Now

?

9. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Attenborough narrated the first series of Blue Planet and will be narrating the new one...

10. Serenity Now

Ah. Thought that was
    sigourney weaver. My bad

11. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Lets call it even! Looks like Sigourney re-narrated blue planet for american television. I onky saw the BBC version which had David Attenborough narrate. He is coming back for series 2.

Serenity Now likes this.