Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Prawn – “Greyhound”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. circasurviver

Trusted

I like it. Stoked for the new album.

3. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I like it too, all of the singles have been interesting, though I'm not sure why they're promoting it as the album that gets rid of the horns and all the orchestration - that was actually a great part of their sound on the previous album, EP and the MovMou split, making me a bit disappointed now, but oh well, maybe we'll get something like that in the future again as well, and now it's time to diversify it a little bit.

circasurviver and j0hnnyrt like this.
  4. Agreed. This song is good, but some horns would of fit in nicely.

circasurviver likes this.
  5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

they wanted to make an album that they can play live

j0hnnyrt likes this.
  6. Yeah, I was going to say that as well. Makes sense.

7. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

@cwhit @j0hnnyrt That's what I thought as well, and it's understandable obviously, though it's just weird to me that they bold it out that way in the press! Just putting it in a simple way like you did, makes more sense, cause it doesn't sound too exciting for me when they just write something like "they got rid of the cool parts, yeeay" or "there's less on this album" hehe ;d Still, this is just the press talking, not the band, and I'm looking past through it - excited just by the fact it's gonna by good anyways!