Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hippo Campus Release New EP

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. lolfpcmlol

Regular

These guys are great. I hope they continue to find exposure and grow their sound. I found landmark a bit of a let down from previous stuff but it was more personal preference than quality of song writing and a lot of the songs I didn't like have grown on me. I'll be excited to see what they release for their next full length. It won't be long before they're playing the late evening slots at festivals instead of the opening noon times.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  3. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

Best band.

coleslawed likes this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Great band. Kinda reminds me a little of A Great Big Pile of Leaves, in the best way.

Gooddayz likes this.
  5. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

And it's wonderful

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. Michael Qualiano

mikeq

A buddy of mine actually introduced them to me today. Fun band with a fresh sound.

7. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I had no idea they were releasing a new EP. This just made my Wednesday and rest of the week so much better! This past year, they've been one of the staples in my music rotation as they have music that goes well with every mood. Amped to listen!

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  8. Jared Luttrell

Regular

Didn't know they had a new EP on the way, found about about them via Chorus's artists you need to know feature earlier this year, will definitely check this out.

9. lolfpcmlol

Regular

Now this is a band I'm itching for new material from.

10. grimis16

Regular

They are supposed to have a new one coming out soon.

Landmark is one of my favorite albums of this year...or did it come out last year? Either way I've been listening to it a ton this year.

11. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

That was me who did the write up on them so I'm glad you found them from it!

Yeah was only earlier this year!