Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Face to Face: The Visual History

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

A retrospective coffee table book on Face to Face will be released in December. It’s called Face To Face – 25 Years of SoCal Punk, The Visual History and pre-orders are up and come with the unreleased song “Self-Determination.”

“When I started Face to Face in 1991, I never imagined such a fulfilling and rich career would develop thanks to the dedicated support of our fans. It’s both exciting and inspiring to see the band’s history captured in a such a vivid and artful way as Aaron Tanner has done with this book.” – Trever Keith

2. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

This is so cool! A bit pricey imo, but for someone like me who loves books like this (particularly when it comes to my favorite bands), this is a must-have.

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Gen Handley

Regular

This is awesome!

4. jco3

Regular

After seeing a post on here about them maybe a year back, I think someone maybe recommended Ignorance Is Bliss, and I loved it. It's always cool hearing stuff that absolutely sounds like it influenced the bands that came later. I can hear some Armor For Sleep in there, and Taking Back Sunday too. Anyways, amazing album.