Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Teaser Trailer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

excited

3. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I watched the whole first season after hearing a lot of praise from friends and sadly couldn't get into it enough to stay with it.

smowashere likes this.
  4. Furman

Can. Not. Wait.

5. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Loved season one, maybe the most captivated I've been by a show in years. But I found season 2 dramatically less gripping, and never even got around to finishing it (didn't help that my PVR screwed up and I missed a few weeks by accident). I've intended to go back and finish it, and hope it (or at least season 3) grab me even half as much as season one did.

6. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Season 2 was terrible. I'm not really even that interested in season 3

7. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

What network is this on?

8. The second half of season 2 was incredible. The build up was needed for that final run.

9. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Good to know! I was hoping someone would provide reassurance that I should stick out season 2 for a payoff.

10. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I hated season two, something I hate to admit because I loved season one so much. I'm going to give season three 2-3 episodes to pull me back in. I just don't want to give up on it yet.