Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Avril Lavigne Gives Small Update on Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Avril Lavigne has tweeted out a small update on her new album. She says it’s coming:

I just want to thank everyone for their patience as I work on putting together this new album. It’s been a long recovery and I want to make sure that this is perfect for you guys!! You only deserve my best effort and that’s what I’m going to deliver! I can’t wait to share the new music I’m working on, I promise it’ll be here before you know it!!

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

If you've never heard about the "Avril Lavigne died" conspiracy theory, you should drop everything you're doing and read all about it. Fascinating.

3. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Avril is my ultimate guilty pleasure. Love her.

4. mesaxarizona

So pumped for this

Turkeylegz likes this.
  5. Brokarucci

Wonder how she will sound like 10 years after "The Best Damn Thing".

6. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I could see her adapting to that new Kesha sound. It wouldn't be too far from Goodbye Lullaby and her social media seems to hint that overcoming Lyme disease is at the center of this record. All guesses, though.

7. Uknown76

Please please please, no Kesha sound !! >:-(

8. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Ah, yes, Goodbye Lullaby. The one album of hers I really don't like outside of a few tracks. That's definitely what I want from her next album.

I wouldn't mind some Let Go/Under My Skin style slower tracks inspired by her battle with Lyme disease, but as a whole, she definitely sounds best when she's embracing her corny fun side. Which, really, those fun tracks could still take some inspiration from her illness, too.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  9. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

The things people come up with.

Jason Tate and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  10. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

What is wrong with people? If I were Avril, I would play into this randomly just to screw with fans though.

Turkeylegz and heymattrick like this.
  11. Inna Selez

Regular

Turkeylegz likes this.
  12. Inna Selez

Regular

Turkeylegz likes this.