Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sleeping With Sirens – “Cheers” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

The song is bad, but they have a ton of bad songs.

How the hell did they end up with such a bad video?

3. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

They've never been great but at least they were fun, and now they've forgotten how to be that too.

4. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Wow, they've gotten so much worse. I think this is going to flop hard for them.

5. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Just so so bad, time to call it a day fellas...

6. aniafc

Trusted

I think so, too. Their last album on Rise Records debuted at #2, and then they left for Epitaph and that didn't sell well, so now they're on a major.

We'll see how it goes.

7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Yep! The couple times I saw them on their Madness cycle the crowds seemed a lot smaller and a lot less amped about them. But Kellin has a massive fangirl base so maybe that'll save them.

aniafc likes this.
  8. holy lol this was a journey

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. bransco2010

what i'm gathering is that every single song is going to have a chorus that begins with HEY! which is, you know.............

i have nothing. this band has become so bad.

billyboatman and Chase Tremaine like this.
  10. Oh gosh. This takes all the aspects I didn't like about the last P!ATD album, and turns it to 11. Painful.

11. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Fucking horrible.

12. reesy

I am so off this band! Nothing I hate more than bands changing their sound to generic bs for children

13. aniafc

Trusted

Yeah that's always gonna be there. they also have "Legends" as the song for the U.S. olympic team, so their gonna get some push from the label it seems

it'll certainly be an interesting rollout to follow

14. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

Ahaha wow, they're trying (and failing) so hard to ape Panic!, even namechecking Victorious in the chorus. Talk about running on fumes. Glad I stopped paying attention after Feel. We'll always have those first two albums, I guess.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  15. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Ugh why'd I bother. I don't find many people more intolerable than Kellin to begin with lol

16. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I really like Madness, and there are a few songs on each album prior to that one I like... But, this album so far has sounded like everything wrong with modern FOB and Panic!, with none of the good. Holy shit is this bad.