Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Good Charlotte – “War” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

I've always dug this song and "Cars Full of People" and wished they had played them live on their last tour. I'm also glad they didn't do another live/behind the scenes video.

pbueddi likes this.
  3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I really enjoyed their last album. First time in many years that I can say that. It was also the first time that I felt like they weren't chasing some trend and were just making music that they wanted to.

EDIT: Also, I like that shirt.

pbueddi and Jason Tate like this.
  4. pbueddi

Trusted

spot on

5. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

Song is pretty good actually. Haven't given these guys any listens on purpose in probably a decade but if the whole album is in this vein I guess I should check it out.

Those goatees are horrible though.

6. AMC

Regular

Love the first like 6 songs. Second half of album was a little weaker. That being said this is a end of album track and I like it.

7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I'd argue that they were doing that for their first two albums and most of Cardiology. I mean, how could anyone (not talking about you) say songs like 1979 or There She Goes were jumping on a trend?

But yes, this album's still a fresh breath of air for anyone who liked GC at all as well as their best album in nearly a decade and a half

8. pbueddi

Trusted

Second half of cardiology is actually really good. Totally different from the first half.