Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Time Low Playing Special ‘So Wrong, It’s Right’ Show

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. aniafc

Trusted

Not surprising that it's only one show given they're still largely relevant, however I would selfishly kill for this to at least come closer to Ohio.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  3. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Young Renegades Tour was perfect example of why they don't need to do a full tour of this.

smowashere and aniafc like this.
  4. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Really wish this was making it to the UK. Damn this album meant/means so much to me during my college years. What a solid album.

5. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Would have much rathered they toured for this instead of LYR.

6. JamesMichael

How so? They are more into their new material now I guess? I don't blame them, SWIR screams teenagery.

7. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Goddammit it's a Tuesday nooooooooo

8. heymattrick

I went to 2 shows on the tour and yeah, no reason they would need to go back to playing older songs. The songs performed off the last 2-3 albums probably got the biggest response, and the crowd was skewed younger. I get why they dropped "Let It Roll" and "Six Feet Under the Stars" early on in the tour. Response to "Vegas" seemed kinda lukewarm too. I know some disagree but I think LYR definitely holds up and they've continued to put out strong releases.

9. JamesMichael

Damn I wouldn't have dropped Let It Roll and Six Feet Under the Stars for Vegas! I do really enjoy LYR and the whole direction they've gone in, I think it's a solid release. Just checking their setlist though why are they not playing Nightmares or Dark Side Of Your Room over Nice2KnoU!

10. heymattrick

I was bummed at no Nightmares or Dark Side (actually, all of the 4 they didn't play) but I feel like they usually do a good job at playing whatever songs they skipped on the NEXT tour. I'm guessing they'll do another tour in the spring/summer next year and play those then.

11. JamesMichael

Yeah definitely. I presume there will be another single at some point too so that will make it's way in.

12. marissalg

Trusted

Definitely trying to get to this.

13. btr

Trusted Supporter

Most people at my show were 5-8 years old when So Wrong, It's Right came out. I'm only 22 but I felt so out of place at the summer tour

heymattrick likes this.