Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Reports: Brand New Send Out CD With New Music on It

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

This morning mysterious packages started showing up in Brand New fans’s mailboxes. They come with photos, some quotes from some movies, and a CD. The CD has been confirmed to contain new music on it.

I’ll update this post with more information throughout the day as more is discovered, but if you want up to the minute updates on everything, this forum thread is a great resource.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

kwilcox likes this.
  2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I like this band musically a good amount but does anyone really appreciate this stuff? I mean it's cool if you got a cd but I dislike how everything needs to be a mystery. It was cool at first but at this point it's a little much. Musically they rock!

3. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't don't anywork because of all this.

4. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

I can only speak for myself, but yeah. I do appreciate that, after 8 years, the band leaked their record several months before we believed it was going to be released.

5. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Did they leak the album is it just one new song?

6. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

lol, i fucking love the way this band handles everything. i am amazed when people don't. they're a full experience

7. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

The last I saw was that it is the whole album, or at least multiple songs. Someone said running time was 61 minutes.

Mr. Serotonin and Bayside 182 like this.
  8. Doing cool things for fans like this is a great counterbalance to doing things like charging $45 for a record that we know nothing about. Good on them.

Mr. Serotonin and Bayside 182 like this.
  9. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Wow that's sweet. If it's a full album I do take back a bit of what I said. I had assumed it was just a single or demo or something

10. AutopilotYears

Regular

Its the whole album, some guy is streaming it in the Deja Entinder facebook group. it sounds fucking awesome... like a mix of Deja and Daisy

11. Michael Qualiano

mikeq

I preordered the record but nothing with the mail today :( so sad

12. AutopilotYears

Regular

carrytheweight likes this.
  13. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I love the people who think that at 130 all mail is delivered for the day.

14. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

why not sub to another brand new thread?

mercury likes this.
  15. efp722

Regular

but is it really? yeah sure, this will be ripped on the web any minute now, but I'm not one of the 500 who got this special package.

16. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Interesting record name and cover art. Not sure how I feel about it.

All I want is a track list :tear:

17. hahah well it's cool for the 500, and I'm not gonna say it's not cool only because I wasn't included

18. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

Out of Mana, Desert, 451, and No Control are the song names I've seen. Mene also isn't on here.

19. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

How do you know if you're one of the 500 or not?

20. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

Check your mailbox.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  21. efp722

Regular

Yeah i totally understand. These fellas, as much as i've loved them for the past 10+ years, have been wearing my patience down to the point where i'm just like shit or get off the pot. 15 year old me would have loved this game. but im 29, i got shit to do.

Brenden and Chase Tremaine like this.
  22. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

Did a studio recording of sealed to me ever come out?

23. Alright, we've got a game plan then -- Brand New will get off the pot and you can stay on the pot

;-p

efp722 likes this.
  24. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

No, not yet anyway.