Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Fever – “We’re Coming In”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Fever, the new project from Jason Butler, have released their new song “We’re Coming In.” You can hear that below.

2. Jehn LeRoy

If/ when they start touring they're going to be a must see band live, with Jason, Steven ( formerly of the chariot) and the drummer of night verses. All guys have always stood out for their stage presence when I've seen their other bands.

deadwrong, DeRRek and mattylikesfilms like this.
  3. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Love it.

4. Break Stuff ?

shawnhyphenray likes this.
  5. GEM37

She haunts the roads

My nü-metal fix I've needed for so long. Amped.

6. GEM37

She haunts the roads

(I still like If I'm the Devil... btw)

KidLightning and skurt like this.
  7. I love the new Stray From the Path song

shawnhyphenray likes this.
  8. shawnhyphenray

Regular

I absolutely love this for some reason

9. skurt

I do to, although id rank it last in there full lengths I enjoy it a good bit and regularly go back to it.

10. skurt

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  11. jco3

Regular

Anyone know who produced this? They did a good job.

12. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I really hope Jason tries much harder in the lyrical department moving forward..

13. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Feldman

14. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Don't really get it.

15. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Actually quite like it.

16. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

This song is trash. I am a fan of Butler as well as the Chariot, and they're all talented guys. It's OK to still appreciate everything they've done beforehand and still admit that this is really not good. It's essentially repeated sampled drums from the beginning of Blink-182 - Feeling This, literally 1 power chord, and countless "motherfuckers." I didn't like the live videos but I really didn't expect this to be THAT bad. Hopeful that the next track delivers.

17. Piercalicious

Regular

I'm wondering if Feldmann did the whole thing... This is like the third track from a new band that he's done this summer that grabs onto the hook and doesn't let go until it's dead.

18. jco3

Regular

Thanks, yeah, I was actually thinking it sounded like Feldmann, I just wasn't sure. Cool song, too.

19. GEM37

She haunts the roads

You joke, but if these guys end up opening for Stray's inevitable US tour I'm more excited than I already was!