Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Prawn Announce New Album and Stream a New Song

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Prawn will release their new album, Run, on September 22nd. You can stream the first song from the album, “North Lynx,” below. Pre-orders are now up.

Track Listing

1. Hunter
    2. Snake Oil Salesman
    3. North Lynx
    4. Cricket in the Yard
    5. Hawk in My Hand
    6. Empty Hands
    7. Short Stem
    8. Rooftops
    9. Leopard’s Paw
    10. Greyhound
    11. Split Logs

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

best band! interesting song, very raw and structurally different, but these people are some of my favorite in the scene and i hope this album does huge huge things for them

j0hnnyrt and KidLightning like this.
  3. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

@Jason Tate I think topshelf sent out the wrong link for the preorder because the link in your post as well as the NPR article gives a 404 error. The correct link is this. Prawn - Run

DejaMoi likes this.
  4. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

That was very good

5. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Their split with Moving Mountains was amazing. Can't wait for this!

trevorshmevor and DejaMoi like this.
  6. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Awesome! Started getting in to these guys, then got to see them open for Armor for Sleep's 10 year What To Do When You're Dead album show. They killed it there and I've been waiting for more since. Looks like the wait is/will be over!

DejaMoi likes this.
  7. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Tight. Bring it on.

8. shogunTORTOISE

Regular

I am loving every bit of this song.

9. Fixed, thanks.

10. This rules. Lots of Runner's Body vibes from the last record, which was one of my favorite cuts.

Anyone know who produced this? Press release names the studio but not the producer. This may be the first band in a very long time to have worked with Will Yip that did not go back.

11. b4rb3r

Brett Romnes

trevorshmevor likes this.
  12. strawhatlad

Finally something new from these lads. Been itching for new prawn

13. nalabird4

Late, but this song is great. Pretty much everything I like about this band in this song.