Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

David Letterman to Host Netflix Interview Series

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Cynthia Littleton, writing for Variety:

Netflix has ordered six episodes of the hourlong series, to be produced by New York-based RadicalMedia and Letterman’s Worldwide Pants banner. The untitled show is targeted to debut next year. […]

“I feel excited and lucky to be working on this project for Netflix,” Letterman said. “Here’s what I have learned, if you retire to spend more time with your family, check with your family first. Thanks for watching, drive safely.”

2. Raku

Regular

Why not just do this on YouTube instead?

That being said though, it is cool that Netflix is doing stuff like this... I just don't know how it would work with their all episodes released at once approach (and binge-watch culture) that they created.

3. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

It would probably be the same format as Chelsea Handler's show on Netflix where new episodes are released every couple days.