Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brendon Urie Finishes ‘Kinky Boots’ Run and Auctions Off Signed Guitar

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Brendon Urie of Panic! at the Disco has finished his run on the broadway musical Kinky Boots. He is also auctioning off a signed guitar on eBay to raise money for Kinky Boots co-star Eric L. Summers who is battling cancer:

All proceeds will go directly to Eric L. Summers (our fellow Kinky Boots cast member who is battling cancer) to help him pay his medical bills. If you live in New York, you can pick it up directly from the Al Hirschfeld Theater and save on shipping!

2. bransco2010

anytime i see things like this i think of two things.

1) it's awesome that he's using it as an opportunity to help someone in need.
    2) how much does it suck that this is what's required to help someone afford medical bills.

skogsraet and heymattrick like this.
  3. heymattrick

Sending my love

Pretty cool that I got the chance to see Brendon star in this show when we were visiting NY in June. Very proud of that guy.

4. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Kinda bummed I missed the chance to see him when I've been in NYC twice this summer. I get the feeling he'll be back though, he's such a good fit for Broadway