Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pete Wentz Talks With Rolling Stone

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy sat down with Rolling Stone:

It feels like every once in awhile, you’ve gotta do a hard restart that clears the cache and erases the hard drive. I think that’s what “Young and Menace” was – a big palette cleanse. I think it gave us the space to create something brand new. The world can be a big lonely place, especially for kids who are trying to figure themselves out. I think sometimes we can forget that… that’s who Mania is meant to speak to. That’s who I want to reach. I don’t think that kids should feel like they need to adjust their empathy or selves to the world – I’d rather give them the belief that they can adjust the world to fit their empathy.

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Young and Menace is so.... atrocious? I wish Fall Out Boy continued with the sound of Folie. I personally find that record to be their strongest.

3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Very glad to read that he thinks of SR&R and AB/AP as one long album because I fully agree