Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Neon Trees Are Back

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Neon Trees have announced on Facebook that they’re back:

It seems strange to say this but:

We’re back.

It’s been 3 years since our last album, and after years of being a band together, touring the world and living the dreams of our youth, we took an important break.. one that’s refreshed all of us and refocused what our band is and what we want to do next.

We are pleased to announce that next week you’ll all be getting the first taste of new music from this next era of Neon Trees.

2. CSWAPPO

Regular

bleh.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  3. aniafc

Trusted

Great live act, looking forward to seeing what comes next

js977 likes this.
  4. Bass0820

I could do without this band coming back

CSWAPPO likes this.
  5. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I completely forgot about this band. Cool to see them back. They have a fun live show!

Essie and aniafc like this.
  6. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Cannot wait. Great live band, fun music.

7. CoffeeEyes17, Mike, fenway89 and 7 others like this.
  8. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

All right! Can't wait to see how Tyler's solo stuff will impact the band as a whole.

CMilliken likes this.
  9. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Never checked out things past their debut but the song "Sins Of My Youth" still rocks my socks.

aniafc and CMilliken like this.
  10. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

I'm super jazzed. I have loved all 3 albums. They announced a show in Utah with Imagine Dragons and tickets were $11 and I don't know if I've ever booked a trip faster in my life.

11. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

neat. i liked tyler's solo album a lot, but probably not quite as much as the neon trees material. hopefully this leads to some sort of tour with smaller venues. i saw them at a radio festival in virginia a few years ago and they were so great. it'd be cool to see them in a more intimate setting.

12. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I don't know how you could HATE this band...as a couple people said, it's just really fun music.

fbrrocks, heymattrick and Jason Tate like this.
  13. shawnhyphenray

Regular

no idea this band ever went away...just thought they were focusing a lot of time with new material

14. fbrrocks

Trusted

i'm glad they are back i missed them and i hope they can get a new song on the radio cuz pop radio needs them on so the charts will be better imo.

heymattrick likes this.