Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

August Burns Red Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

My excitement for these guys has dimmed over the past few releases, but that song absolutely rips. Were the Brent and JB marionettes wearing sandals? I hope so.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  3. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

I need to give this song a few more listens, I'm still a bit torn on it. Will always support these guys though!

4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I'll still listen to the album, but I haven't loved any of their past few releases.

5. kevincomplains

Did Tue Madsen produce this? Sounds just like Messengers again, which I'm not disappointed about

6. I can't even begin to explain how incredible that music video is

7. lolfpcmlol

Regular

This music video is great. The song is okay, I honestly feel like a little too much is going on at times that it becomes a bit noisy, but Jake's vocals are great and there's always a ton of variety on their albums as of late so I'm pumped.

8. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

It's beyond me how them and dance gavin dance can be so technically talented and release albums as quick as they do

js977 likes this.
  9. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

JB gets better and better every album.

10. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

Absolutely my thought. The more I listen to it, the more I like it, but the first half is a bit crowded with noise.

11. TobiasSc

Life is a gift. Remember this.

Wow, in my opinion FIFAP was so good! Always stoked for some new ABR - music video was nuts!

12. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Great video, and the solo is especially sweet. Also this band always has terrific album covers.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  13. Cmoney86

Trusted

This leaked