Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New Announce Show at The Warfield

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

is this really a one off in SF?

3. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Maybe new music one day. I could totally see them just dropping an album out of the blue. Seems like something they would do.

youwontknow likes this.
  4. youwontknow

If I smile with my teeth, bet you'd believe me

Woah!!! Why isn't this sticky?! Lol I'm seeing them 2 nights before. It'd be insane if they dropped their album the wkd of these shows.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  5. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Big day

coleslawed and youwontknow like this.
  6. don't fret

Wow one off shows in SF a rarity. Pumpeddddd.

youwontknow likes this.
  7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I work literally right across the street from Warfield. It's a 30 second walk so even though I'm seeing them two days prior at High and Low- I will be there!

8. TedMosby

I thought I read on here they were headed in the studio back in February. I could be wrong tho

9. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I think there's some rumblings of them recording almost all the time but hopefully one of these rumors turns out to be true and we get something more than a one off single.

10. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I don't know man. It's been pretty blue these past four years and its only getting bluer

Hey it's my alter ego/partner in crime

11. youwontknow

Good man!

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  12. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

They got us just where they want us then

13. TedSchmosby

Trusted

But if we're closer to where they want us than we were four/three/two years ago, why not just keep going and wait another five years? What makes this the time? Gahh

14. motifsinthecity

Mandatory purchase. First saw them at The Warfield in '07 with Kevin Devine and Manchester Orchestra. They played Deja front to back. If this ends up being the last time I see them, the symmetry will be bittersweet.

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  15. youwontknow

As brand new as brand new always is about these brand new things....I do (for some reason) trust them when they promised a 2017 LP.

@Jason Tate - will BN release their album on a Friday like everyone else or could they likely just drop an album any day they want, ya know, 'cause they're BN...?

16. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Anything to get them out of the studio.

17. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

Pre-Sale code is ENTENDU

Just grabbed mine in the lower loge

18. don't fret

Thank you!!