Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Justin Bieber Banned From China

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Justin Bieber has been banned from China, according to the BBC:

Justin Bieber is indeed “talented at singing” came the reply, but nonetheless it would not be appropriate to allow him to perform, because of what it called a number of incidents of “bad behaviour.” It did not elaborate on exactly which of Mr Bieber’s run-ins with the law it was referring to.

The pop star, who was allowed to tour China in 2013, joins a long list of musicians who have found themselves similarly blacklisted. Most though, like the British band Oasis and the US group Maroon 5, because of perceived political statements, rather than on the grounds of bad behaviour.

Raku likes this.
  2. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

[​IMG]

3. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

I feel like most artists are banned in China. You don't really see a lot of American tours head there. I thought having any sort of curse words in any of your music disqualified you. Not to mention your public image and political views, as mentioned in the article.

goation likes this.
  4. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

nice

Raku likes this.
  5. Iamhollywood315

Regular

sweet! now if we could ban this shit stain from America i'd be throwing partay.

Raku likes this.