Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Between You and Me Sign With Hopeless Records

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I like this.

3. septimus

Huh, I guess out of all the generic Aussie local bands out there, these guys are kinda decent. Pretty boring live but Cavalier was a tune at least. They haven't been around long at all so good for them, I guess.

4. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I just don't think we need any more bands like this. Pass.

5. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

These guys aren't generic?

6. septimus

Nah, I meant that these guys are pretty generic, but there's bands a lot worse in that scene.

7. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

If you can't sign Knuckle Puck yourself, just clone them!

8. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I thought this read between the buried and me lmao

9. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

I've heard this song a million times and it wasn't by this band

10. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome. I had just recently gotten into this band after finding them via Spotify related artists.

12. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Nothing new but I still like it

13. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Enjoyed this.

14. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

15. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Dig it. These guys and With Confidence are pretty swank

16. I remember these guys from the Story So Far covers they were doing a couple years ago that kept getting pushed into my recommended videos feed on YouTube. Doesn't sound like they're interested in doing much else with their sound. Hard pass.

17. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Decent. Nothing ground breaking but fun enough. Definitely part of that whole TSSF/Neck Deep/Knuckle Puck sound which is fine by me.

Wonder which will be the next band to get copied relentlessly? We had NFG, we had All Time Low, we had TSSF. Joyce Manor?

18. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Me too. Not sure why there seems to be so much backlash in this thread. I get that they have a similar sound, but so do a lot of other bands that don't get hated on.

19. LJ Rime

Regular

This sound was perfected on New Found Glory's self titled album, 17 years ago. This sound can't really go anywhere else. It's fine for what it is, but unless they overhaul their style, they'll be one of many bands to fade out.

20. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

This is a good thought. I'm gonna say modern baseball could be next. I heard a local band that was a complete rip off of them.