Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blindwish Sign With Rise Records

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Blindwish have signed with Rise Records. The full press release is below. They’ve also released a video for the song “After Midnight.”

Rise Records is pleased to announce the addition of BLINDWISH to the roster. The band formed in Dallas, Texas in March 2016.
    Blindwish will release their debut album Good Excuses, which was recorded and produced by Ryan Furlott, on September 1. The album features the tracks “After Midnight” and “The Maze,” which were co-written with multi-platinum songwriter and producer John Feldmann.

2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

well that was generic.

austingordon likes this.
  3. Piercalicious

Regular

Wow, I was way more pumped on this track when I was watching their live sets. The final mix and some of the effects they're using in places here is... uh yeah. I'll still check out the album, but I certainly didn't expect this.

(Also Ryan Furlott is great)

austingordon likes this.
  4. blinkTX

John Feldmann of Goldfinger did this song not Ryan Ferlot.

5. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Read the press release and try again

6. blinkTX

The press release says John did this song and another track?

7. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

co-wrote, not produced. Ferlot produced this.

8. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Thought this said Blinside got a tini bit excited

9. Piercalicious

Regular

Yeah, I know. I really like most of Ryan's work as of late, if Feldmann is producing on this track (unclear - if he's co-writing I wouldn't be surprised if he also helped with production) and I'm not that enthused with it I wouldn't be surprised if I still like the rest of the album because the majority of it is Ryan's work. Hoping "Bittersweet" in particular comes out well, hook sounds killer live.

10. meekers

Garbage

11. John Zafran

As If Everything Was Held In Place

will check the cd out