Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sleeping With Sirens – “Legends”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Holy LOL this is bad..

3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

It sounded like it might be sort of cool in the beginning, but not digging this at all.

4. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Couldn't even make it past the first chorus

js977 and mattylikesfilms like this.
  5. Iamhollywood315

Regular

Fan girls will probably still eT up this garbage song

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I feel bad for Nick cause he's a great musician but then I remember this band probably makes stupid money from underage teens buying their shirts from Hot Topic and then I don't.

7. bransco2010

well that was a nightmare.

8. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

holy hell...just no.

9. zachmacD

Trusted

Is this band even still popular? I feel like I haven't heard much from them recently

10. SundayDrive555

Newbie Supporter

made me physically ill

mattylikesfilms and cosmickid like this.
  11. shawnhyphenray

Regular

I'm actually really liking this

12. aniafc

Trusted

So...they're doing the ole-FOB trick and just writing songs for sporting events?

Whatever works, though

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  13. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

I was just thinking the other day how much enjoyable this band became when they just started writing fun poppy stuff. This, however, is upsettingly bad.

14. Joel Gustafson

A glass can only spill what it contains

[​IMG]

mattylikesfilms and Chinesefood like this.
  15. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

This might be one of, if not their absolute worst song. It's like a (much) worse version of Fall Out Boy's "Centuries".

mattylikesfilms, reesy and aniafc like this.
  16. OpenIntro

llama llama

Not my favorite SWS song, but it's definitely catchy. And it makes sense being the official song of Team USA for the Winter Olympics.

17. aniafc

Trusted

ahh, i was right

18. reesy

These guys have slowly spiralled down the toilet after Lets Cheers To This. This song is embarrassingly awful

Penguin and mattylikesfilms like this.
  19. Chinesefood

Regular

This is easily the worst song in their catalogue.

20. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

This is bad, really really bad...

21. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I am probably in the minority on this site for this, but I genuinely really enjoy Madness and bits and pieces of their other previous albums. I just wanted to clarify, I don't think this is bad because it's SWS and I don't like them. I think this is bad as someone who likes what they've done (up to this point). This is possibly the worst song I've listened to this year. That "remember, remember" part in the verse is honestly one of the cringiest moments I've ever expirtence in a song. Haha And this also isn't someone who dislikes it as someone who prefers their post-hardcore stuff, because the poppiest shit on Madness is my favorite songs they've done. Their singles have been their worst songs for awhile though, so I'm hoping this is just a continuation of that trend.

22. emeryk3

Wharf Mice

The song is better than Fall Out Boy's 'Champion' at least.

23. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I hate that song but man... I would rather listen to that over this a thousand times over hah

Benjamin Lee likes this.
  24. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Wow.

25. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Absolute guilty pleasure band. I think Feel and Madness are incredible records w/ some classic songs...but I wouldn't dare let anyone else know that, not a 28 year old guy especially. Anyways, haven't listened yet but that's a pretty big deal, no? And go Shaun White! Just an amazing dude, I see him here and there living in CO.