Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rian Dawson and Cassadee Pope End Their Relationship

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

NasvilleGab is reporting that Cassadee Pope and Rian Dawson of All Time Low have ended their relationship:

Their representative has confirmed “they have amicably ended their relationship, but remain friends, supportive of each others’ careers, and maintain the utmost respect for one another.”

2. ARo24

Regular

Dam another one. Goes to show how difficult it is having a relationship while being a touring musician. Wish the best for both of them.

3. Damn, they just recently got engaged too if I'm not mistaken. Best wishes to both parties!

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Yeah that's what I thought! Kinda came outta nowhere.

5. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

This makes me sad.

6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Aw that's a bummer. They seemed so happy together. Must be hard for both of them.

7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

They were engaged, right? That sucks

8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I've met Rian and Cass separately on different occasions- and both were incredibly cool/down to earth people. Best of wish to both of them!

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Bad year for pop-punk couples

10. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

man they were together for a long time and only engaged recently... Sad to see them break up. but of course hope everyone involved is happier now.