Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Coldplay – “Aliens”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Oooooo I can SO get down with this

DejaMoi likes this.
  3. Music video is silly and the lyrics are a little goofy (except the last line, which kinda saves the whole thing). But either way, the music is absolutely gorgeous

DejaMoi likes this.
  4. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

[​IMG]

5. MUTigers77

Wow. That's a great song

6. skoopy

Regular

What the hell? This band shouldn't be allowed to release this many good tracks in a row at this stage of their career.

7. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

These 3 tracks off the ep have all been good shame that the other 2 prob wont be

8. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Does it suck? I was losing interest in Coldplay, then they collab w/ Chainsmokers and all respect flew out the window. I'm so happy Oli Sykes trashed their table.

Raku likes this.
  9. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Very interesting verse. Let's hear the chorus...yep I like it. But I liked "Rush of Blood" and would die for X&Y, so to have such poppy garbage released for so long crushed me. "Talk" was(pardon me French)a fatherfucking classic.

10. studskalny

I met the devil and I stared her in the eyes

Seriously though, this song makes my ears so happy. Even if I can't get super into the lyrics, it just sounds great.

11. bodkins

Trusted

Gonna hold of for the full EP. Really liked Hypnotized so I'm stoked to hear good things.

12. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

Solid logic