Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Happy Fourth of July

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Today is the 4th of July holiday so we will be on a more relaxed posting schedule. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable day and we’ll be back to our regular schedule tomorrow.

Raku likes this.
  2. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Time to listen to "Just Watch the Fireworks"

It's hard to feel patriotic at all given the state of our country, but I hope everyone on this site has a great day

coleslawed, skogsraet and Jason Tate like this.
  3. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Ugh so you're telling me another day with no Brand New news. This is getting out of hand.

Kingjohn_654 and DickyCullz like this.
  4. Iamhollywood315

Regular

I know it sucks having cheeto man calling the shots but we live in the best country in the world. Imagine life growing up in Syria or India. We have it pretty good compared to most other people in the world.

coleslawed and ComedownMachine like this.
  5. Kiana Jul 4, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 4, 2017)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Idk. I think it is def the best country for some types of ppl, def not for all. Like not even close. Either way, I'll take an excuse to eat a lot of food i guess.

Raku, carlosonthedrums and Jason Tate like this.
  6. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

FUCK AMERIKKKA

7. Lucas27

Trusted

Well you do enough talk, my little hawk. Why do you cry? Tell me what did you learn from the Tillamook Burn or the Fourth of July?

We're all gonna die.

Raku and ComedownMachine like this.
  8. There's a lot better tho. (In almost every metric imaginable now.) There's worse too. And we're headed very quickly the wrong way.

9. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

10:25 here. Loud af. I just wanna watch ER in peace. >:-(