Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Batch Two of First Impression Blogs

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Last week I posted about bringing over my first impression blogs from the forums for supporters of the website. Today I’ve got a second batch to share:

Batch Two

Batch One

I’ve got one more group to move over and then I’ll be posting new ones on the main website, in our review database, roughly one day after they first appear live in our supporter forum.

One last quick note: The supporter system that powers the forums is different than the one that powers the main website. So, currently, if you’re a community package member you can view all of these first impressions in your exclusive supporter forum, whereas patron package members can view them here on the main site. I am going to be combining the two systems in the near future and then community/forum members will be able to access these blogs in both places. Thankfully that means I’ll also be able to move away from PayPal as a payment processor in the forums. (If you’re a community package member and are dying to do that before I get the full transition system in place, hit me up in the supporter forum and we can talk about the process.)

Thank you to all the supporters of the website. I hope you enjoy this little look into my brain as I listen to music. As always, thank you for reading and I hope everyone has a fantastic little holiday break. We’ll be posting news over the next few days, but it’ll be a slightly relaxed schedule as everyone is out having BBQs and watching fireworks.

2. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

@Jason Tate, have you thought about making the first impressions for albums that have since been released free to read? Might be a nice way to get people to become supporters.

3. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I'm a supporter and unable to view these. I'm assuming I need to be a higher supporter?

4. Jason Tate Jul 3, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 3, 2017)
    Are you logged into your account on the main site?

(Make sure you have cookies on.)

If that doesn't work, what's your email address (you can DM me) and I'll double check everything to make sure you're all set. I just tested everything and it works on my end.

5. I may open them up after like 6 months or so.

6. Fuckkmerunning

I'm having the same issue

7. One last quick note: The supporter system that powers the forums is different than the one that powers the main website. So, currently, if you’re a community package member you can view all of these first impressions in your exclusive supporter forum, whereas patron package members can view them here on the main site. I am going to be combining the two systems in the near future and then community/forum members will be able to access these blogs in both places. Thankfully that means I’ll also be able to move away from PayPal as a payment processor in the forums. (If you’re a community package member and are dying to do that before I get the full transition system in place, hit me up in the supporter forum and we can talk about the process.)

---

Are you a supporter via the main site too? Or via the forum? Let me know and I'll make sure it's all fixed.