Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Music Debuting New Personalized Playlist

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

TechCrunch:

This week Apple is beginning to roll out the first new personalized playlist under Apple Music’s ‘For You’ section. The playlist, entitled ‘Chill’ is muxed based on editorial curation and algorithmic interpretation of your musical tastes.

A small number of test users got the new playlist yesterday evening. An updated Chill playlist will be delivered every Sunday to users who join the test group, which will roll out through the summer.

2. FrankieThe4th Jun 28, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 28, 2017)
    FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

Bit of an odd name choice.

(Also, took me a bit longer than it should have to realize 'muxed' was supposed to be 'mixed'.)

EDIT: It wasn't supposed to be.

Raku likes this.
  3. People have been using "muxed" to mean "curate/combine/create a playlist" lately, I've seen it quite a few places.

4. FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

Huh, that's interesting. Feels a little awkward spoken aloud.

Raku likes this.
  5. It's one of those things I think sounds super weird, and then I'll find myself using at some point cause I keep seeing it.

Raku and FrankieThe4th like this.