Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Greeley Estates – “Calling All the Hopeless”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. aniafc

Trusted

wow, that's a name i haven't heard in a while

Chinesefood likes this.
  3. ARo24

Regular

Haha, I second that. Holy moly.

4. The Mysterious

Yes...but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts

kdzw08x.jpg

5. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Wow..

[​IMG]

6. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

lol hell yeah this music is so stuck in their era but they were one of the bands i always tolerated that from

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  7. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I just listened to devil son for the first time the other day and loved it, so this coming out now is great timing. Not their best but I'm excited for more.

8. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Ryan has a distinct voice and always did well as a vocalist for this style of music. With that said, he's the only notable part of the band haha.

js977 likes this.
  9. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

EP released today. Always have been and will be a fan of Ryan's vocals and lyrics.

js977 likes this.
  10. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Calling all the hopeless, wide awake, and saints and sinners are easily the top 3. They're at their best when they stay away from the sludginess I think.

parkerxcore likes this.
  11. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I will admit, I remember hearing a song off of one of those two ep's they released back to back with the similar artwork that had a heavy song I loved. It wasn't crazy memorable, but the main riff I loved.

12. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I didn't listen to the heavier of the two as closely as the other but Marionette off Devil Son is possibly a top 5-10 Greeley song for me. Go West Young Man loads most of the rest haha