Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Manchester Orchestra – “The Alien” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Gotta love when they work with the daniels!

3. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

mercury, Chase Tremaine and JRGComedy like this.
  4. The Mysterious

Yes...but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts

5. Kaduck

Regular

Nice video. So I am typically an album listener, and I try not to overplay songs before an album drops, so there won't be any songs that I've grown tired of. These guys are making it really hard with the two songs they have released so far. Also of note, though, I don't think I'll be getting tired of these songs.

Chase Tremaine, Bartek T. and teebs41 like this.
  6. Sal Mastrocola

Making Music in Gatto Black

Wow. I haven't been a fan of anything they've released in recent years, but this blew me away. Very excited to hear more.

7. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Wow. 2/2. Absolutely stunning track and video. The same can be said for "The Gold."

This album will be something special.

8. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

I can't say enough about these last 2 singles. Plus this hauntingly gorgeous video... Manchester is hitting out of the park so far. Hanging on the edge of my seat to hear the rest!

Chase Tremaine and teebs41 like this.
  9. Dear goodness. They're 2/2 for writing some of the most beautiful songs ever to come from our scene

10. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Definitely like the song and the video.

11. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

There's currently an eBay commercial running with a song from the SAM soundtrack, so maybe a little bit?