Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Turnover – “Super Natural”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Turnover have released their new song “Super Natural.” The song comes from the band’s new album, Good Nature, due out August 25th.

Track Listing

1. Super Natural
    2. Sunshine Type
    3. What Got in the Way
    4. Butter y Dream
    5. Curiosity
    6. Pure Devotion
    7. Nightlight Girl
    8. Breeze
    9. All That It Ever Was
    10. Living Small
    11. Bonnie (Rhythm & Melody)

2. aniafc

Trusted

They also parted ways with Eric today

3. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

so far away

4. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I love it.

5. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Would love to hear what Kyle Soto would sound like singing this. Sounds very much in the same vein of Reverie Lagoon.

6. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I should go check that out again. Loved Winter Forever but never really listened to that album much.

7. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I loved Winter Forever but there is no doubt that Reverie Lagoon was the spark that led all these bands in the same music scene down that path. It's a creative concept album that has to be heard front to back IMO. Really great, intimate work on that album.

8. Love the song. Great chorus.

9. CMilliken

Trusted

Pretty excited for this one. Peripheral Vision is still played pretty often by me.

10. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I do remember loving a couple of the tracks. Any news on new stuff from them?

11. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

They toured a lot this past fall with I think even Turnover and some others, and then released a song "Find a way" saying they were working on new stuff and it'd be out this year. Haven't seen or heard anything since.

12. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Most anticipated for the rest of the year, easily.

js977, estebanwaseaten and fenway89 like this.