Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest Announces “The Riot Feast”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Riot Fest have announced they’re opening up a pop-up restaurant called “Riot Feast” for three months in Chicago:

We’re about to find out. We’ve joined forces with the team behind the immensely popular Saved By The Max pop-up diner to open The Riot Feast, a limited-time restaurant and bar in Chicago with Riot Fest-inspired family-style American bites in a turn-of-the-century carnival environment. Located at (1941 W. North Ave, Chicago), The Riot Feast opens on July 8th for a three-month run.

2. Iamhollywood315

Regular

Better hope it doesn't turn into white bread and cheese slices. Haha

3. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Saved by the Max was awesome. And that team is behind this, so I'm sure it will be a cool experience.

4. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

THis made me chuckle.

5. FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

Pretty rad concept. Hoping the idea originated from the Riot Feast pun itself.

6. studskalny

I met the devil and I stared her in the eyes

I'm down to check this out. Glad to see positive vibes so far in the thread, hoping it'll turn out swell.