Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Iron & Wine Announce New Album, Share New Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Iron & Wine will release their new album, Beast Epic, on August 25th. Today they’ve debuted their new video for “Call it Dreaming,” and the track listing can be found below. Pre-orders are now up.

Track Listing

1. Claim Your Ghost
    2. Thomas County Law
    3. Bitter Truth
    4. Song in Stone
    5. Summer Clouds
    6. Call It Dreaming
    7. About a Bruise
    8. Last Night
    9. Right for Sky
    10. The Truest Stars We Know
    11. Our Light Miles

2. somethingliketj

And that's why you always leave a note.

Probably my favorite song he's released in years. Immediately excited for this one.

3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Iron & Wine IMO has never released anything bad. I must say I think their last absolute masterpiece was Shepard's Dog. Although Kiss Each Other Clean to me is boarderlining masterpiece status as it has some of his best lyrics and written songs. The production is just a little questionable. This sounds much more organic. Honestly this sounds like it could have come out after Shepard's Dog. I'm excited.

somethingliketj likes this.
  4. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Fantastic track; great video too

5. somethingliketj

And that's why you always leave a note.

I need to go back and revisit Shepard's Dog. I've probably spent the least amount of time with it. Kiss Each Other Clean was good, just strange at times. Regardless, nothing has ever been able to top OEND for me.

6. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Do it! It's so good. I think it's my favorite of all his releases. Shepard's Dog that is.

somethingliketj likes this.
  7. Shepherd's, y'all, Shepherd's.

Which was the album that got me into I&W and is now my 2nd favorite I&W album following Our Endless Numbered Days.

coleslawed likes this.