Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Matt Pond PA – “Still Summer”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 31, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Love this!

fenway89 likes this.
  3. Connor May 31, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 1, 2017)
    Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

I love everything Matt Pond does. He has to be one of the more underrated dudes out there. Glad he is still doing stuff I remember shortly after State of Gold he was on Nothing To Write Home About and talked about wanting to leave music and open up a restaurant instead.

This dude deserves so much more attention.

Sean Kilkenny likes this.
  4. Love how prolific Matt Pond is. Third year in a row releasing an album. Excited for this, the last two have been really enjoyable.

Sean Kilkenny and fenway89 like this.
  5. jorbjorb

7 rings

pretty good chorus

6. jco3

Regular

Holy shit, I love this. What a well done tune. I need to check more of his stuff out.

7. Sean Kilkenny Jun 6, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 6, 2017)
    Sean Kilkenny

I cannot agree more with these comments! Between him and Josh Ritter (who has more of following) I can't think of another song writer I just love more than Matt Pond. I own everything he has ever done and legit think he has one of the strongest catalogs in my collection. This album will be his swan song and hope he saved the best for last and gets more fans over time and totally deserves it. Thanks for the years Matt!!

8. Do you know if he's going to stop releasing music altogether? An article I read made it sound like he was just retiring the Matt Pond PA moniker after this album, but I got the impression that he would continue releasing music under his own name. I was thinking nothing much would change except the "PA" haha

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

he actually dropped it for The Lives Inside The Lines of Your Hand album, but then added it back afterwards haha

Patterns in Traffic likes this.