Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Evanescence Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 11, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

This sounds like a really cool idea. I largely like their music for how Amy Lee sounds when paired with heavy guitars, but I'm also totally down for an orchestral/electronic version of the band. Would be cool if the supporting tour came to Pittsburgh.

3. @@ron

Regular

I am a fan of this band and this sounds like a really fun idea. We got to see them last year and the current line up is strong. I'd love to hear a new album, but this seems like a fun step in the right direction for them. I think being off of Wind Up is just what they needed to be able to produce higher quality material on their own.

4. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I want The Open Door part II. Their last one didn't really do it for me. Felt a bit too generic and I guess that was due to the line up changes.

I'm totally down for this idea though on some older songs. Excited.

5. armistice

Captain Vietnam: Bestower of Tumors

Same. Other than My Heart Is Broken and that fuckin sick bridge on Made of Stone it was mostly forgettable. Honestly strings, piano, and Amy's voice are the only reason I ever loved Evanescence. Awesome decision on their part.

lindsaylove081 and Supernova like this.